Haldimand County’s Tourism and Agriculture Directional Signage Program is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Elevate Haldimand County’s tourist destination image;
- Inform road users of tourism and agriculture operations and attractions;
- Provide road directions to Haldimand County tourism and agriculture operations;
- Increase the frequency and quantity of tourism visits by:
- Providing consistent signage information to road users;
- Improving the management and delivery of tourism signage to customers
- Protecting the safety of road users.
Please refer to the following links for more information on this program:
To apply for signage please review the policy and submit a completed application form.
For more information on this program, please contact:
Senior Economic Development Officer
Ph: 905-318-5932 ext. 6315
If you wish to install directional signage on a provincial highway, please contact the Ontario Tourist-Oriented Directional Signs Program.