- Chair, Planning and Economic Development
- Vice Chair, Community Services
- ad hoc Steering Committee for the Economic Development and Tourism Strategy
- Grand River Conservation Authority
- Haldimand County Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Haldimand County Trails Advisory Committee
- Health and Social Services Advisory Committee
Fred Morison has lived in Cayuga for 17 years with his wife Jill (nee Marshall), a life-long Haldimand resident, and their three children. He is a self-employed insurance broker and owner of Morison Insurance Brokers Inc. The company has four offices, including R.A. Bennett Insurance in Hagersville.
His educational background includes an undergraduate degree in Economics, a Masters of Business Administration and he is a Certified Management Accountant.
Fred was elected councillor for Ward 2 in October 2010 and is chair of Corporate Services and vice-chair of Economic Planning and Development. He looks forward to continuing his work with the residents of Ward 2.