Cayuga Administration Building
Phone: 905 318 5932
Fax: 905 772 3541
General Manager - Craig Manley, ext 6308
Administrative Coordinator - Debra Hunter, ext 6346
The Role of the Planning and Economic Development, General Manager
Administrative Department Head responsible for:
- Organizational change/performance standards
- Council and community relations
- Annual work prioritization planning process
- Member of County Senior Management Team
This Department is comprised of four Divisions that provide services to the public at offices located in Cayuga, Caledonia, Dunnville and Hagersville.
- The full range of planning approvals permitted under the "Planning Act".
- Long-range comprehensive "quality of life" planning services and special projects.
- Create conditions for local economy improvement and increased community vibrancy through business retention & support, tourism and incentive programs.
- Developing community partnerships to improve community facilities and amenities and the delivery of recreational and cultural services for citizens.
- Inspection of structures to ensure building code compliance for the health and safety of county residents.
- Enforcement of by-laws and implementation of programs that protect persons and property from a "public good" perspective.
- Department services by Division are outlined on the PED Functional Services Chart.