Cayuga Administration Building
Phone: 905 318 5932
Fax: 905 772 3541
General Manager - Craig Manley, ext 6308
This Department is comprised of four Divisions that provide services to the public at offices located in Cayuga, Caledonia, Dunnville and Hagersville.
The key services of the Department are:
- The full range of planning approvals permitted under the "Planning Act".
- Long-range comprehensive "quality of life" planning services including research, issues identification, and resolution.
- Local economy improvement through strategic planning efforts and implementing programs that retain and enhance existing economic initiatives and attract new opportunities.
- Inspection of structures to ensure "Building Code Act" compliance for the health and safety of County residents.
- Enforcement of by-laws and implementation of programs that protect persons and property from a "public good" perspective.