Make sure your business has a listing on the Haldimand County Business Database. This on-line directory helps your business gain profile through searches on Haldimand County's website as well internet searches. Information in the directory has been populated with historical information, so check that your business listing is included and is up-to-date. Information includes:
- Driving directions to your location
- A share contact form
- Logos and marketing messages
- Website links
- Up to 800 characters of searchable keywords, plus marketing messages
- Social networking links (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook pages)
Visit the database to register.
For help email email@example.com or call 1-800-863-9607 or view the step by step instructions.
- Community Guide - 2 Editions (Approximately 20,000 copies per edition mailed directly to Haldimand County households)
- primarily for residents and provides information on a broad range of services and programs.
- Tourism Experience Guide (Minimum of 20,000 copies produced and remains in print for 2 years)
- a tourism business directory available for visitors and new residents.
This is your opportunity to put your company's product or service front and centre with both residents and tourists.
Advertising Opportunities Sales Flyer
Advertising Contract (fillable form)
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-863-9607.
Event Listing Form
Agritourism Tool Kit
Ministry of Tourism & Culture
Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation
Regional Tourism Organization 1 (Southwest Ontario Tourism Corporation)
Water Based Tourism Tool Kit
Premier Ranked Tourist Destination Framework Final Report