For concerns regarding parks and facilities conditions or repairs, please contact the Facilities and Parks Operations Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-318-5932 x6503.
Haldimand County offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities for the entire community. We provide the best in programs, parks and services at a great value to our residents. Haldimand County has several acres of developed parkland, many kilometres of beautiful trails and pathways, community playgrounds, arenas, outdoor pools, baseball fields, tennis courts, skate parks and community centres.
The County also offers many recreational activities and programs for people of all ages and interests.
- 4 arenas
- 3 outdoor pools and wading pools
- 1 splash pad
- 100+ sport fields
- 250+ hectares of green space and sport fields
- 30 playground locations
- 5 skate parks
- A total of 14 tennis courts in 4 communities
- Strategically located picnic areas
- A variety of summer camps/programs/activities
- 120+ youth employed during summer months