For Residents

Collage 2

Background SpacerOld Caledonia Mill
149 Forfar Street West, Caledonia, Ontario.

History:
The Caledonia Mill began to process wheat into flour in January 1857. It is the last mill to be in operation along the Grand River using waterpower. The Caledonia Mill also has a surviving link with the Grand River Navigation Co. of the past, and is a memento to the many enterprising men of Caledonia and surrounding area.

Features Designated:

  • NA

 caledonia_mill_tn

Interior Footer

©Copyright 2001 - 2015, the Corporation of Haldimand County.