For Residents

Collage 12

Background SpacerS.S#3 Union School
34 Main Street West, Selkirk, Ontario.

History:
Built on land originally granted to Lt. John Dachstader, this three-room Union School opened in September 1918. In 1967 the school became a library and community center.

Features Designated, West, south and east elevations:

  • Roofline
  • Windows
  • Entranceways

 union_school_tn

Interior Footer

©Copyright 2001 - 2015, the Corporation of Haldimand County.