For Residents

Collage 6

Background SpacerSt. John’s Parish Hall
0 Front Street, York, Ontario.

History:
The Parish Hall was built circa 1845 and was the first Anglican Church in the area. One of the main features of the building is the roof framing. The king post roof truss used here was the 19th century modern form of truss.

Features Designated:

  • NA

st_johns_tn

Interior Footer

©Copyright 2001 - 2015, the Corporation of Haldimand County.