For Residents

Collage 5

Background SpacerThompson-Colwell House
86 Sutherland Street East, Caledonia, Ontario.

History:
This two-storey frame house was built circa 1860 as the manse for the Sutherland Street Presbyterian Church. This was the first Presbyterian manse in Caledonia and is the oldest existing manse or parsonage in the town.

Features Designated:

  • NA

thompson-colwell_tn

Interior Footer

©Copyright 2001 - 2015, the Corporation of Haldimand County.