For Residents

Collage 14

Background SpacerToll House
4 Argyle Street North, Caledonia, Ontario.

History:
The Toll House was built in 1875 as a residence for the toll-keeper who collected tolls from those crossing the bridge over the Grand River. The building is a good example of the Victorian Architecture of the period.

Features Designated:

  • Cladding
  • Windows
  • Chimneys

toll_house_tn

Interior Footer

©Copyright 2001 - 2015, the Corporation of Haldimand County.