For Residents

Collage 4

Background SpacerWilson Pugsley MacDonald Memorial School Museum
3513 Rainham Road 3, Selkirk, Ontario.

History:
Built in 1872, this one-room schoolhouse was in operation until 1966. In 1967 the building re-opened as a museum dedicated to the famous poet Wilson Pugsley MacDonald.

Features Designated, South, north, east, and west elevations: 

  • Original windows
  • Bell tower
  • Cornice returns
  • Roofline
     

wilson_macdonald_tn 

Interior Footer

©Copyright 2001 - 2015, the Corporation of Haldimand County.